Digital Marketing is an emerging trend in the vast field of marketing. Various universities in Australia have this as a subject, and hence students often get digital marketing assignments in order to increase their knowledge about this field. Digital marketing comprises of various aspects of marketing, with the exception of everything happening over the internet, or digitally. Marketing students are required to understand all the aspects of digital marketing, which helps them develop their ability as a digital marketer, content strategist, along with technical experts. The knowledge of search engine optimisation tools help any digital marketer to understand which keywords to use, and where to use them, et cetera.
However, students are already burdened with the pressure of studying for various class assessments, working part time jobs to pay off student loans, et cetera, hence students look for someone to write their assignments for them. Since the scope of marketing is extremely vast, students often resort to browsing the internet for online digital marketing Assignment Help samples. Although the internet provides a large number of solutions for this, but not every site is reliable, or updated. This is where Assignment Help Global Services comes into the picture.
Digital Marketing Assignment Sample
Our team of digital marketing experts have solved and written a number of digital marketing assignments for students across the various universities in Australia. Here is an example of an assignment that was written by our digital marketing assignment experts. The assignment was to conduct a digital strategy and marketing audit on a small-medium sized company. The writer was supposed to identify the strategic objectives for the company, in terms of their digital marketing strategy, after which the key digital platforms that the company was using were to be identified, along with a description of the content.
The company selected by our academic writers was Evergen, which had gained a significant market credential for its prompt response to consumer queries. The consumers had generated a sense of faith towards Evergen that in turn ensured consumer loyalty. Formulation of the strategies in accordance with the organisational objectives of digital marketing resulted in an increase in profit margins. The market in the current scenario has been evolving for a number of years. The prevailing trends in the market suggest the competitive nature of the Australian market.
For this assessment, you are to conduct a Digital Strategy and Marketing Audit either on your own business or a small-medium business. Do not choose a large national or multi-national company. To get the most benefit from this assessment, it is ideal if you can spend time engaging with the company first hand to get a strong understanding of their overall business strategy and all of its digital marketing platforms (e.g. website, mobile app, social media, ecommerce, etc.).
Using the Digital Strategy Audit Checklist provided, complete the checklist for your organisation. There are many types of audit checklists; this one is a compilation of some of the ones on the internet. If you have one that is more relevant to your organisation, you must get it approved by your Workshop Facilitator. You will be required to submit the actual checklist completed as part of your report.
The design and the structure of your Audit Report is up to you, depending on your findings. The Audit Report is not to exceed 10 pages (this does not include the checklist in your Appendix).
Your report must include the following:
- Identify the strategic objectives for the company in terms of their digital marketing strategy. What is the company trying to accomplish with these efforts? What evidence did you find to suggest these objectives? Is digital marketing actually suited to that strategy?
- Briefly identify the key digital platforms in which you believe the company is engaging with customers.
- Describe the kind of content, if any, the company is programming in each of its digital platforms. If applicable, analyse the content and your experience engaging in each space. Things to consider are: degree of engagement i.e., 1:1 or broad publishing of content), brand & message consistency, level of uniqueness, ability to solve problems/answer questions, added-value, ease of use, etc.
- Analyse how the various platforms are either working together or existing in silos.
- Comment, as relevant, on any direct calls-to-action/direct incentives on a digital platform intended to drive sales of tickets, merchandise, or other revenue for the company.
Rate the overall digital marketing efforts of this company (numerical grade/percentage) and make specific recommendations to improve the digital strategy.
Identify the issues and the resolutions/actions needed to be taken to rectify each issue. What do you see the results will be if the company implements your recommendations? Feel free to use examples that you believe are successful from other companies/websites (e.g., best practices). Be sure to cite those companies/websites accordingly
The modern world has rapidly adapted to the use of internet. It has evolved as an huge forum for interaction, trade and communication irrespective of global boundaries. This assessment will depict a clear overview about the digital strategies that are implemented for enhancing the business activities of an organization. Evergen, a Australia based solar energy SME has shown a terrific potential for its growth in the sustainable energy industry. It covers the various business strategies and specifically the marketing measures on digital platform of Evergen. The theme of the assessment lies in evaluating the accuracy and implications of the prevailing digital marketing strategies of Evergen.
Digital marketing objectives and its influence of trade
Evergen was initiated by CSIRO or it can be indicated that the energy intelligence that has been developed by CSIRO drives the performance of Evergen. The company has obtained a significant position in the Australian market considering its short span of market entry. The innovation and the introduction of the product line has been an unique feature to Evergen. The development of the products in accordance with the needs of the consumers has been gladly appreciated by the Australian consumers (Chaffey, Smith & Smith, 2013). Being a 21st Century organization, Evergen has prioritized on consumer quality and technological aspects of product innovation. The present era demands adaptation with internet in operational activities of an organization as most of the companies are driving their efforts towards a global expansion. Digital marketing refers to the marketing or selling of products by means of digital channels to reach the consumers.
Significant importance to digital marketing strategies has been given by Evergen. The current market credential of the company may justify that those strategies has yielded benefit for the organization. The implementation of the digital marketing strategies of Evergen is based on formulated objectives. The objectives of Evergen may be depicted below:
- To provide the Company website with accurate information about the product line
- To expand the reach to consumers through digital advertisements
- To ensure a mutual relation between digital marketing and sales function
- To analyze and evaluate the consumer needs from the consumer feedbacks
- To encourage future career scope at Evergen
Evergen, has evolved to be one of the pioneers in the Australian market of sustainable energy resources. The company has not completed a decade of trade on Australian soil, but the significant efforts of the employees and the adaptation of fair business strategies has resulted in its positive market credential. The notion of digital marketing has been efficiently used by the Evergen management. The formulation of the strategies in accordance with the organizational objectives of digital marketing has resulted in an increase in profit margins. Evergen is operated by a management board that comprises of experts from differential fields whose knowledge aides in business development (Moorman & Day, 2016). It boasts of strong IT wing that carries its web operation and it’s backed up innovative ideas of digital marketing from the marketing team of Evergen. The company has generated a consumer loyalty and gathered the faith of the consumers which can prove a positive boost to its business trends in future. The objective of digital marketing along with proper implementation of the strategies has led Evergen to its currents position in the Australian market.
Engagement in Digital Platforms
The implementation of the notion of digital marketing is not possible without the use of digital platforms. The Company has used the digital platforms as an efficient tool for selling and marketing its products or services. The engagement with the digital platform has in turn ensured that Evergen may obtain the consumer feedbacks and entertain the unsatisfied consumer base. This existence of Evergen on digital platform has created a sense of awareness among the consumers about the company (Kahne, Hodgin & Eidman-Aadahl, 2016). The internet users are free to obtain company information, knowledge about the product line and the consumer services that are offered by Evergen from their respective or desired locations. The digital platforms and their respective use by Evergen may be depicted below:
- Website: Evergen has its official website that has been designed keeping the consumer behavior into consideration. The Website of Evergen is enriched with information on the offered product line, offered consumer services. It incorporates company information like name, address, and contact details. The website has a FAQ section that deals with consumer queries. It can be concluded that Evergen possess a website that has been developed through innovative measures.
- Mobile App: The Company is yet to explore this platform with its digital marketing strategies. However, the Smart solar system that is built to conserve and regulate the solar energy in consumer places is operated through a mobile app. Post installation of the product the consumers are given access to the particular app. The presence of Evergen irrespective of consumer location in mobile app (on apple, android or Google) is limited till date.
- Social Media: Evergen has a fair base of followers on social media. Its official pages in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. has videos of product development. It also shows personal interviews of various employees who have working with Evergen (Uzunoğlu & Kip, 2014). It has generated quite a craze in the public, and the company has boosted its identity with the consumers.
- E-Commerce: e-commerce indicates to financial transactions that are carried online without the use of paper money. Evergen has shown efficient exploration of e-commerce for conducting its trade activities. The agreements with the e-commerce companies have secured the transaction bridge between the consumers and Evergen.
Kind of Content and Degree of Engagement
The following is a depiction for content improvisation on digital platforms that Evergen is planning to implement:
- Website: The Company possesses a website that provides appropriate description of the company. The website is enriched with vital information from the company about its product line. It also depicts the consumer services that the consumers may relate to in the time of purchase. The target consumer base of Evergen is mostly made aware of the products and services through the website (Ren, Tan & Wan, 2017). Additionally, the company is willing consultancy services to the consumers through the company website. The consultancy services are expected to provide a boost to the brand value of Evergen. The company plans on enriching the consumers’ knowledge about the need of a sustainable energy sources. This will create an affinity of the product line of Evergen among the consumers. The customers may tend to purchase the products as they get interested from the product knowledge from the company website.
- Mobile App: This digital platform has a vast area that will be explored by Evergen. The company is limited to a single mobile app is used for the smart solar systems. Evergen is planning to enter into agreements with Android, Apple, and Google etc. for launching its application that will be accessible to users irrespective of global boundaries (Arapakis, Lalmas, Cambazoglu, Marcos & Jose, 2014). The prime idea behind the incorporation of mobile app is to increase consumer acquaintance and global market expansion.
- Social Media: Evergen has a significant base of followers on social media specifically in Facebook and Twitter. The company is very popular among environmental activist, younger generation of people, persons those who are curious about technological and scientific innovations (Bonsón & Ratkai, 2013). The webpages of Evergen is enriched with videos about product development and perceptions of some of its employees. The company is planning to post regular videos and enrich the consumer’s notion about technology innovation.
- E-Commerce: e-Commerce is considered to be an integral part of online business activities. E-Commerce companies ensure a secure gateway for financial transactions. The use of e-Commerce eases the collection of the consumer payments and it also protects from inappropriate delivery of money (Blank, 2013). Evergen has encouraged the use of e-commerce platform for consumer services.
Contribution of calls-to-action/direct incentives in revenue generation of a Company
The Call-to-action indicates to the process of effective consumer communication that can be backed by rapid decision making process. The call-to-action includes immediate response to the consumers in case of consumer issues and grievances. Thew Consumers may approach the company with their governance issues. The present trends of digital marketing have highly influenced consumer communication (Costa, Passos & Bakker, 2014). The notion has made the consumers easily reach to the desired position in an organization with their issues and grievances. The consumers may reach Evergen by the company’s official website, its social networking pages, and the promotional applications. It is the duty of Evergen to ensure that the consumers are satisfied and the grievance issues of the consumers are readdressed with appropriate measures. The company has gained a significant market credential for its prompt response to consumer queries. The consumers have generated a sense of faith towards Evergen that in turn has ensured consumer loyalty. The prevailing trend in the market suggests the competitive nature of the Australian market. The consumer loyalty has given Evergen a competitive edge in the Australian market. It has also aided in increasing the profit margins of the organization. The company is currently enjoying a fair position in the Australian market. This may be attributed to the excellent] implementation of the calls to action measure (Valerio Ureña, Herrera Murillo, Villanueva-Puente, Herrera Murillo & Rodríguez-Martínez, 2015). The management of Evergen has ensured that they adapt to appropriate measures that will monitor the implementation of this particular concept. The prevailing market status of Evergen has justifies that the management has appropriately implemented this strategy that has in turn affected the sales figure of the organisation.
The concept of direct incentives has been beneficial for various organizations in the past. Evergen has its specific focus on the direct incentives as the management considers it to be an integral part of the the business activities. Every organization has adapted to the use of digital marketing. However, some of the companies that have refrained from using the digital marketing has faced adverse impacts from the market that has led to collapse of the companies (Cvijikj & Michahelles, 2013). The direct incentive has been benefited Evergen as the company has experienced increasing sales volumes and positive shift in the profit margins. The process of incentivisation encourages the increase in sales as the persons contributing to the business activities is rewarded by the organization. This also helps the organization in developing a beneficial relation with the employee base.
Recommendations after rating the digital marketing strategies
Evergen has always given fair focus on generating consumer base through the differential digital marketing strategies. The company has adapted digital marketing as an active tool of developing the business activities. The sustainability of Evergen along with its current market credential may imply that the management has successfully implemented the differential strategies of digital marketing. The company aims at providing solar energy to the Australian people within the budgetary limits of the consumers. Evergen boasts of a website that has been developed with appropriate evaluation of the needs of consumers. Evergen must consider the developing the website. Some of the people are attracted to their innovative concept of digital marketing. The website of the company is framed considering our quality approach of Evergen. Digital marketing must evolve with time as because of the prevailing competitive market. The company has shown quite a reputation in the Australian market. At times, the trade cycle may follow a rough figure that can be dealt through appropriate implementation of the digital marketing strategies. The company must consider the launch of its official applications that can be applied irrespective of national boundaries. The official app of Evergen will depict an overview about the company which will make the consumers acquainted with the product line.
Issues in current digital marketing strategies
The present day of digital marketing Case Study Assignment Help has been found to be the most feasible step to bring about changes in the organization. The organizations like Evergen that has been functioning in the market successfully for such a long time is one very innovative organization that has always been eager to bring new modulations in the functioning. Therefore, such an organization was among few companies that introduced digital marketing in the company promotional and marketing strategies. However, each function comes with few pros and few cons (Leeflang, Verhoef, Dahlström & Freundt, 2014). Therefore, such an updated and modern system was also filled with issues and challenges. Each company like Evergen is motivated it gets the maximum value out of such systems once they think to introduce in the organization. Here are the current issues or challenges that the organization Evergen is facing in the recent days of functioning.
Issues in social media marketing: The social media marketing is one big leap to the digital world. The normal or the traditional online or digital marketing was the only method by which a company would have been able to reach the market or the target audience. The initiation of the usage of social media is the fact that has brought about huge changes in the approaches of the companies to function as a social media connector. There are certain issues the might be a hurdle to this road. The company is currently facing the issues like management of the social media marketing. There is large number of queries that the company Evergen wish to address.
Implication of recommendations
The study has been conducted based on the digital marketing link of an organization that has been functioning in the Australian market over a considerable period of time. The organization that has been selected to conduct the study has based on Evergen that has been found to have continuously incorporating innovations in its business activities. Therefore, it can be conferred or concluded in the study that the organization is quite innovative (Strauss, 2016). Therefore, it can also be conferred in the study that the organization Evergen has met many goals that might be long term or short term goals to make the functioning even better. As a result, it has been very difficult to understand the loopholes of the company strategies and functioning. However, based on the functions and a detailed study of the current situation of Evergen it has been found that there are few scopes where the company can be improved on the terms of conduction of business activities.
The market in the current scenario has been evolving for a number of years. The organizations’ in any industrial sector is bringing up new methods of their promotional activities in the market (Belk & Llamas, 2013). They are doing so in order to make the company more and more familiar to the market and their representatives (consumers). Therefore, there is a chance of high competition in the market making the company functioning even more difficult. Here are some issues that have been spotted during the study. These issues have been analyzed in details in order to forward some recommendations to make the functioning better.
- Social media management
The social media marketing is an essential part of the online or digital marketing in the present scenario of the market. Therefore, it is very evident that the organization that is Evergen has also taken up few initiatives to make the functioning better through social media marketing. However, there are certain facts that made the functioning in social media that is marketing even difficult. There might be confusions regarding the type and length of content to be put in the social media. Also the nature of the content comes under the confusion (Järvinen & Karjaluoto, 2015). It is always a query that makes the situation a bit confusing that how can a content over the social media be remarkable to attract the consumers from the market. Moreover, it is also confusion in the world of digital marketing regarding the frequency of repetition of the promotions in the social media platform. Adding to all these questions, there is another important fact that is aroused as a challenge in social media marketing form of digital marketing (Zemp & Steffen, 2016). It is related to the fact that who is the one who can be appointed to continue with such processes. Accountability has also been a question to be popped up in the question of social media marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization
It is a big problem in the virtual world of digital marketing in different organizations as in Evergreen to continue to be a part of the active digital marketing. Search engine optimization is the method that would help the website of an organisation (such as Evergreen) to appear in the first page of the search engines like Google (Fichman, Dos Santos & Zhen, 2014). On the other hand, the lack of determining the proper keyword for such social media marketing is one issue that requires changes. The organization that is Evergreen should also be aware of to provide the right contract to the right organization so that all these shortcomings can be mended.
Evergreen has gained a significant market credential for its prompt response to consumer queries. The consumers have generated a sense of faith towards Evergreen that in turn has ensured consumer loyalty (Anderson, Anderson, Kilibarda & Kilibarda, 2017) It has also aided in increasing the profit margins of the organization. The company is currently enjoying a fair position in the Australian market. The formulation of the strategies in accordance with the organizational objectives of digital marketing has resulted in an increase in profit margins. Evergreen is operated by a management board that comprises of experts from differential fields whose knowledge aides in business development. The market in the current scenario has been evolving for a number of years. The organizations’ in any industrial sector is bringing up new methods of their promotional activities in the market. The prevailing trends in the market suggest the competitive nature of the Australian market. The consumer loyalty has given Evergen a competitive edge in the Australian market.
Best Online Digital Marketing Assignment Help
Assignment Help Services is the best online digital marketing assignment help service provider in Australia. Students across various universities have been availing our services since the last decade, and have been getting HD grades in their assignments with our services. The academic writers working with us have been delivering excellent and flawless assignments to our clients, the students. They know how to tackle all kinds of academic assignments related to digital marketing, along with other subjects as well.
If this Digital Marketing assignment sample was not enough to help you with your assignment, you can always come to us. Our team of academic writers can write it for you. In order to ensure that you get 100% original and plagiarism free content, we have a team of Quality Assurance, which checks each document for plagiarism through anti-plagiarism tools like Turnitin.
What are you waiting for? Contact us now!